Monday, September 13, 2010

My birthday in 2010

This year is the most unlucky birthday day to me...
Because my birthday are during my final exam... Oh NO~~~
If just have one paper need to go during my birthday day I still can enjoy my birthday but that day I have TWO paper need to go... 
morning one paper, noon another paper...
I feel that college is want to make our students money only...
One day two paper go together and that must have a lot of students will fail one subject and resit that paper... 
that also include me...

Haizz...
Before that I already study very hard and I study until 4 a.m but after my first paper on that day, I TOTALLY forgot all the note that I study for my noon paper... and I not enough time to review and memories again... 
So, my noon paper maybe will fail...

That is my unlucky birthday...

But I also have a happy day...

That day all my friends in college wish me "Happy Birthday" and wish me will pass all the paper and call me dont worry...
and that day I have received a lot of message from sms and Facebook from my friends...
Thanks all of you~~~ ^^

This year I have received FOUR angpau and one shirt from my family... 
Thanks all of you~~~ 
Beside that, Irene and Khoon Khoon also have give my some present...haha...
I love that present sooooo muchhhh~~~~ 
Thanks ya... muacks~~~~~ ^^

Thanks you all my friends who wish me ya... ^^

One of the photo is my birthday cake ^^; 
another one is the present from Irene and Khoon Khoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.